Do you want to experience something extraordenary and go all in for canyoning? Do you want to experience gorges that are out of the question for normal tours due to their size? Then you are right here! From 13. - 15.09. We will do the Bodengo 3 gorge as well as the Bares gorge at Lake Como. Both tours will last between 8 and 12 hours (in the gorge!)! There is a day break between the two tours. We will need it :D
These tours require good stamina and do not allow much hesitation when it comes to jumps, slides and abseils. Therefore you must have done at least one sportive tour with me before. This allows me to better assess whether the tours are really suitable for you. You can also do the sportive tour in the coming season and then register for the camp.
What is special about the Canyoning Camp?
- Two very demanding tours in 3 days
- The technical and physical demands are high, canyoning experience in the sportive area is necessary.
- A guide/participant ratio of maximum 1:4
- Minimum number of participants: 4
- Maximum number of participants: 8
What requirements do you have to meet?
- You are at least 18 years old
- You can swim well
- You're not afraid of heights
- Very good endurance and athleticism
Where and when does the camp take place?
- 13.09. - 15.09.2024 at Lake Como near Domaso
What is included?
- Two professional guides Julian & Julian ;)
- Wetsuits, neoprene socks, helmets, harnesses with safety equipment, ropes, backpacks
- Preparation, implementation and follow-up of the tours
- Pictures of your tour
- Modern safety equipment and the highest safety standards
What is not included?
- The arrival
- The accommodation, we will go to a campsite or rent simple accommodation depending on the participants' wishes
What do you need to bring?
- Mountain/sports shoes that can get wet (no sandals!)
- Towel and dry linen for afterwards
- Dry shoes for afterwards
- If you don't want to wear the neoprene directly on your skin, you can wear a polyester or wool shirt under the neoprene. Cotton is unsuitable, it cools you down when it gets wet
- Personal necessary medication
- If you wear glasses, it is best to come with soft contact lenses!
- Your personal luggage
And how much is it?
- 450 euros per person
Contact me (by email, call, Whatsapp or SMS) to register for tours at Lake Garda Camp, I will send you the booking documents:
See you soon! Julian