By choosing a Rafting Sportive Tour you will learn the advanced handling of the Rafts and we will go for some medium white water Rivers. The choice for sportive beginners!
What to expect?
- The tour lasts between 3 and 4 hours
- The technical and physical requirements are in the middle range
- We start on simple river sections that are slowly becoming more difficult.
- Maximum white water level 3+ (the white water scale goes from 0 for shallow water to 6 for impassable)
- Minimum number of participants: 3
- An extra kayak for safety is included
Which requirements do you have to meet?
- You are at least 16 years old (under 18 accompanied or with the consent of the legal guardian)
- You can swim well
- You have basic endurance and sportiness
- No previous experience necessary.
Where does the tour take place?
- Imst, Austria (Imster Gorge)
- Stockach, Austria (Lech)
- Scharnitz, Austria (Upper Isar)
What is included?
- A professional guide
- Wetsuits, neoprene socks, helmets, boats, paddles, life jackets
- Preparation of the tour
- Pictures of your tour
- Latest safety equipment and the highest safety standards
- Steering and safety training in medium white water
- White water swimming training
- Safety kayak
What do you have to bring?
- Sports shoes that can get wet (no sandals!)
- Towel and dry laundry for afterwards
- Dry shoes for afterwards
- If you don't want to wear the neoprene directly on your skin, you can wear a shirt made of polyester or wool under the neoprene. Cotton is unsuitable, it cools you down when it gets wet.
- Personal medication if necessary
- If you wear glasses, it is best to use soft contact lenses!
- Lech 100 € per person
- Isar: 100 euros per person
- Imster Schlucht: 120 euros per person (One guide each raft)
Get in touch with me (via email, phone call, Whatsapp or SMS) to find out the best tour for you and to clarify the date. You will then receive the booking documents from me:
Looking forward to guide you! Julian