Welcome to the wild! Would you like to learn skills that will make your life in the wilderness (and sometimes also in everyday life of civilization) easier? Then you are exactly right at the survival camp. Together with a group of other nature enthusiasts we go into the remote nature of Croatia for one week and face the difficulties of life in the great outdoors!
- Starting point: Ogulin in Croatia, approx. 5 hours drive from the German border near Salzburg
- Duration: 5 days
- Date: 02.09. - 06.09.2024
- Minimum age: 15 years
- Number of participants: Minimum 5 / Maximum 12
- Prior knowledge: No prior knowledge is required
- Requirements: A certain sportiness for the tours and swimming skills
- Corona & Cancellation: No cancellation fee if it cannot be carried out due to Corona
In the remote surroundings of the Croatian forest we spend the week on a very natural and rustic campsite right on the crystal clear river Mreznica. We will set up camp together, cook for ourselves and sleep in tents or under the stars. Every day we will have experiences in the wild nature. We will raft down the adjacent river, overnight in the wilderness, swim at waterfalls and roam the surrounding forests. We will learn how to live in and with the nature that surrounds us. We will address the following topics:
- Build a camp with few resources
- Equipment Know How
- Make a fire with and without tools
- Protection from the cold
- Protection from wild animals and security of the camp
- Overcome obstacles
- Knots and rope techniques
- Basic first aid and rescue techniques
- Food and water
- Treating nature with care
What does the offer include?
- accommodation costs
- food (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Accompanied by a certified wilderness guide
- Materials for survival techniques
- All equipment for rafting such as boats, neoprene, life jackets, helmets and waterproof bags
What does the offer not include?
- Journey to the spot
- Travel, health and rescue insurance - this is available from Ergo Direkt for 9 euros a year. Due to the reimbursement of rescue costs in the event of an evacuation, this insurance must be taken out privately by each participant if equivalent insurance cannot be presented.
- Personal travel equipment such as normal clothing, hygiene, sleeping bag, sleeping mat and tent (I can provide tents on request)
- 490 euros
Contact us (by email, call or Whatsapp) to book the camp, you will then receive the booking documents:
See you soon! Julian