On a Rafting-Easy tour you will learn how to use small rafts and we will float down easy white water rivers. You learn how to steer without stress and how to run simple rapids. The choice for whitewater newbies and families.
What to expect from Easy Rafting?
- Duration between 3 and 5 hours
- The technical and physical requirements are low, so that everyone who does sports from time to time can participate.
- We start on simple sections of the river that are slowly becoming more difficult.
- Maximum white water level 2 * (the white water scale goes from 0 for calm water to 6 for non-navigable) *
- Minimum number of participants: 3
- A guide / participant ratio of maximum 1: 8
- You are at least 12 years old * (under 18 accompanied or with the consent of the legal guardian) *
- You can swim
- You have some basic endurance and sportiness
- Previous knowledge of paddling is not necessary!
- Garmisch Partenkirchen (Isar - easy river with small challanges in wonderful nature)
- Sonthofen (Iller - from Sonthofen, the easiest of the rivers)
What is included?
- A professional guide
- Wetsuits, neoprene socks, helmets, boats, paddles, life jackets
- Preparation of the tour
- Pictures of your tour
- Steering and safety training in easy white water sections
- Latest safety equipment and the highest safety standards
What do you have to bring?
- Sports shoes that can get wet (no sandals!)
- Towel and dry laundry for afterwards
- Dry shoes for afterwards
- If you don't want to wear the neoprene directly on your skin, you can wear a shirt made of polyester or wool under the neoprene. Cotton is unsuitable, it cools you down when it gets wet.
- Personal medication if necessary
- If you wear glasses, it is best to use soft contact lenses!
- Iller: 80 Euro per Person
- Isar: 100 Euro per Person
Get in touch with me (via email, phone call, Whatsapp or SMS) to find out the best tour for you and to clarify the date. You will then receive the booking documents from me:
Looking forward to guide you! Julian