The camp will be at lake garda in northern Italy. We will do at least 5 Canyons in this time and the difficulty will be inbetween sportive and brave, but it is also possible to start with an easy Tour! You don´t have to join every Tour during the canyoning camp, and you just pay the tours you subscribe for! On this camp we will be two guides, as I organize the camp thogether with my friend and workmate Julian (So just one name you have to remember ;) ). The Gardasee Region is home to some of my favorite canyons, long and beautiful full of action and adrenalin and some of them even end by swimming out of the canyon into the lake! Subscribe now and be part of the canyoning camp 06.06. - 10.06.2022!
Characteristics of the canyoning camp?
- At least 5 Daytrips inbetween 4 - 10 hours
- There are only few or even no possibilities to leave the Canyons before the end, so you should have some endurance.
- Most abseils can´t be avoided, jumps usually can be avoided by abseiling.
- The Abseils can be high up to 70 m
- Sometimes the current demands you to swim activly out of it
- Jumps and slides up to 12 m (can be abseiled)
- A Guide/ Participant rate of maximum 1:7
- Minimum number of Participants: 2
What are the requierements?
- You have to be at least 16 years old (Kids under 18 years can go only with their parents or a signed permission of their parents)
- You know how to swim
- You are not afraid of heights
- You are physically fit (don´t have to be an athlete, but doing sports every week would be good!)
- You DO NOT NEED any knowledge about canyoning!
Where and when does the camp take place
- We will have our base at a camping in the northern area of lake Garda, date will be the first full week of june (06.06.2022 - 10.06.2020)
What is included?
- A professional Guide, from 7 Participants upwards a second professional Guide.
- Canyoning Wetsuite, Neoprene socks, Helmet, Harness with Safetyequipment, Ropes, Backpacks (if needed)
- Preparation and follow up work (Pictures)
- Pictures of your Tour
- Modern safety Equipment and highest safety standards
What is NOT included?
- Your journey to and from Lake Garda
- Food and accommodation, you can stay in a tent, in your van or even get a bungalow.
What to bring?
- Mountain or Sportshoes that can get wet (they will get wet!, No Sandals!)
- Towel and dry clothes to change after the tour.
- Dry shoes for afterwards.
- if you want to wear sth. under your Wetsuite it should be wool or functional clothing, no cotton! Cotton makes you feel colder.
- Personal stuff like medicaments
- If you wear glasses best would be to bring contact lenses!
- Your personal luggage
- One tour110 Euro per p.p.
- 2 or 3 tours: 100 Euro each tour p.p.
- 4 or more tours: 90 Euro each tour p.p.
Get in touch with me (via email, phone call, Whatsapp or SMS) to find out the best tour for you and to clarify the date. You will then receive the booking documents from me:
Looking forward to guide you! Julian